We are a leading trading firm in the worldwide environmental commodity markets. ACT Group founded in 2009 and based in Amsterdam, has established international recognition rapidly with offices in Europe (ACT) and the U.S. (ACT Commodities Inc.). Being one of the first to pursue environmental commodities, ACT has quickly become one of the largest specialized trading firms in the field of carbon emissions, biofuels, renewable energy and energy efficiency on a global scale.
In this challenging position of Sales Trader you will create your own business and client portfolio within the Spanish region. You will focus on assisting clients in reaching their environmental targets by closing innovative deals. To become an expert yourself you will follow ACT's intensive in-house training program with regular feedback sessions. We offer a challenging, fast paced and collegial work environment where you are encouraged to strive for your absolute best. The ideal ACT trader is ambitious and decisive. Could you bring added value to our team?
We believe our success lies in our personal relationships, trust, honesty and sharing interests. Besides development of sales and trading skills, we also focus on developing our employees on a personal level. ACT prides itself on the quality of its people, who are strongly driven and passionate to contribute to ACT's success. The team is comprised of experienced industry professionals with a unique set of skills.
- native speaker of Spanish, fluent in English
- bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance
- experience 0-5 years in a sales trading or brokerage / account management role
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong numerical skills
- able to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again
- taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitude
- relocation to Amsterdam (if necessary)
Compensation & benefits
- the chance to create your own business and build up a client portfolio within our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team
- challenging working environment with lots of opportunities
- working in the fastest growing and most volatile commodity markets, in the heart of the financial district of Amsterdam
- a competitive salary and performance bonus
- intensive in-house training to develop valuable commercial trading skills
- attention to and training of personal development