As a Graduate Analyst you will become part of our European Applications Services team in The Netherlands which provides a full range of IT services to clients from the Insurance sector. You will be assigned to a client engagement where you will work alongside experienced Cognizant employees delivering insurance solutions to gain from practice.
Cognizant Business Consulting
Cognizant Business Consulting provides consulting services to clients in the field of business and technology. Our teams work closely with clients onsite to structure their problems and design solutions for their business. In doing this we make use of our global repository of methodologies, tools, global best practices and proven business solutions.
Cognizant Insurance Practice
Cognizant’s Insurance practice is one of the largest vertical industry sectors within Cognizant. Our insurance teams help clients in responding effectively to the fast changing environment and new technologies. We are partnering with the largest insurance organizations globally and in the Benelux.
Your role as junior business analyst
As our Benelux consulting team is growing fast, we are looking for bright and eager graduates to join us as (junior) Business Analyst. In this position you are responsible for supporting our consulting teams with:
- Information gathering and analysis
- Business analysis and project management support
- Assisting in the presentation of recommendations and solution designs
You will be directly working with our clients as part of a dynamic team.
Training, support and coaching
As part of your on-boarding program a 3 week New Hire Training Program for graduates in Valladolid, Spain to ensure you have a solid understanding of Cognizant’s culture and processes. During your career with us you have the opportunity for further training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we’ll assign a mentor to ensure you get all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
- A master’s degree in Business, Economics, Econometrics, Information Technology or related studies
- A specialization in Financial Services and / or Insurance or related affinity
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to pursue a career in business consulting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (in Dutch and in English)
- Interested and have the ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Are you on top of that also ambitious, pro-active, entrepreneurial and flexible?
- You must have a European passport to apply!
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization
- An open, international and multicultural environment
- Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development
- The opportunity to work for large multinational clients
More on Cognizant Business Consulting
Currently we have over 5000 consultants help companies worldwide reinvent their business and corporate operating model. We do this by leveraging deep industry knowledge across 12 vertical industries including financial services, consumer goods, manufacturing/logistics and healthcare. We also specialize in cross-industry capabilities such as strategic consulting, transformation management consulting, analytics and customer & enterprise solutions.
We use our global network of industry and technology experts to leverage our experience. After the definition of the strategy or the design of the business solution, we are usually involved in the business transformation to implement this in close collaboration with our technical and solution delivery teams. Business and technology specialists from all industries collaborate with our engagement teams to provide best practices of the industry and innovative technology and to design and implement advanced business solutions.
We tackle business and technology problems using a team approach and utilize analytical frameworks to come to the proper conclusions. We have a great global proposition, experience a steep growth in client sales and are eager to establish ourselves in the market as a ‘Tier One’ consulting company.
The duration of a typical strategic client engagement varies from 6 to 12 weeks. Business transformations programs that we support usually take 6 to 18 months
Typical client problems addressed by CBC include:
- Business Technology Innovation (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud)
- Business and digital transformation
- Business & IT Governance
- Technology Blueprint and Roadmap design
- Technology Portfolio analysis and Rationalization/Optimization
- Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection