Cognizant’s Financial Services practice is one of the largest vertical industry sectors within Cognizant. Our teams help clients in responding effectively to the fast changing environment and new technologies. We are partnering with the largest financial services organizations globally and in the Benelux.
Your role as Junior Business Analyst
As our Benelux team is growing fast, we are looking for bright and eager graduates to join us. In this position, you will work closely with the Head of Financial services supporting the business commercially, operationally and functionally. You will contribute to the strategy development & subsequent implementation. You can look forward to growing into pure commercial / operational roles as part of account management teams or functional roles into business consulting.
Training, Support & Coaching
As part of your on-boarding program a 3 week New Hire Training Program for graduates in Valladolid, Spain to ensure you have a solid understanding of Cognizant’s culture and processes. After this you will enter an 18 months graduate program which will focus on technical training and personal development. We will assign a mentor to you to ensure you get all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
Do you have:
- A master’s degree in Business, Economics, Econometrics or related studies
- A specialization in Financial Services and/or Insurance or related affinity
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions
- Analytical mindset with ability to create transformation roadmaps, Operational excellence strategies, risk mitigations plans, cost benefit analysis, etc.
- Business & commercial acumen and strong ability to create financial models and business cases.
- Ability to work well independently and with teams including senior stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (in Dutch and in English)
- Ambitious, pro-active, entrepreneurial and flexible
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization
- An open, international and multicultural environment
- Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development
- The opportunity to work for large multinational clients