- Translate business requirements into concrete testing scenarios
- Execute and perform tests
- Improve business processes using methods, tools and techniques
- Link between developers, analysts and business
- Improve the quality of new products
- Communicator between different cultures and locations
Within Quality Engineering there are many career opportunities. In the first years of your career you will discover if you would like to grow into a technical role (Test Automation or Quality Assurance Expert), an advising role (Quality Consultant) or a managing role (Delivery Manager, QA Manager, Test Manager or Project Manager).
Training, support and coaching
Prior to starting your client engagement, you will attend a 3 week New Hire Training Program for graduates in Spain to ensure you have a solid understanding of Cognizant’s culture and processes. The first 18 months you have the opportunity for further training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we’ll assign a mentor to ensure you get all the help and support you need to start your career best footing.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business & IT, Computer Science, Computer or Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems other related majors
- (Preferably) demonstrated ability to program
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in German and very good English
- Nil or maximum 1 year work experience
- You must authorized and eligible to work freely in the EU We work with training batches that start 3 times a year (roughly in January, April and in September) so you can apply any time during the year and we don’t have an end date for applying.
- The chance to be part of a young and fast growing organization
- An open, international and multicultural environment
- Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development
- The opportunity to work for large multinational clients
- Personal development in hard and soft skills
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 240,500 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.