The HPE Telco Analytics (TA) solution comprises four areas of value that address: the proactive strategy required, the need for targeted products and marketing offers, the need for network experience optimization, and the potential for new business models. Those four areas support a series of business cases surrounding big data and is part of Enterprise Group (EG).
The candidate should develop and deliver solution in Europe in the big data area mainly for Telco customers. He/she must have already some experience in using analytics to address Telco problems (i.e. churn, usage analytics, revenue assurance, etc). His main responsibility is to develop the overall solution, conduct analysis with customers and deliver the solution to solve/meet customer needs and requirements.
He works closely with EMEA delivery, Sales, Product and Support teams to evaluate customer requirements, prepares statements of work, develop and deploys solutions.
- Provide assistance to the delivery/presale team in all aspects related to:
- Developing new solution in big data area
- Demo/PoC setup and execution on physical and virtual environments
- Handling of technical questions
- Technical documentation creation, review and validation
- Provides L2 technical support
- Participates in problem diagnosis or isolation (activate tools, capture information in a log file, and perform diagnosis)
- Provides support to resolve defects when problems arise in the customer’s lab or live environment
- Manages customer feedback on product usage and loops back to product management and R&D teams
- Travel: 30% to 50% of the time
- Team player / takes ownership
- Good knowledge of Linux / HP-UX environments
- Complex Event Processing methodology, in-memory database concept, Rule engine tool
- Oracle, SQL, R (programming language), Web Services development, scripts development, Java, C++.
- Telco environment concept
- Good verbal and written English language communications skills
- Ability to cope with very high peak workloads, short deadlines and significant pressure
- Computer Science Bachelor's degree
Job - ServicesPrimary Location - Netherlands-Netherlands-Amstelveen Schedule - Full-timeShift - Day JobTravel - Yes, 50 % of the TimeJob Posting - Aug 26, 2016 EEO Tagline Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities