Do you want to influence the future of Kraft Heinz and make a difference? Can you sell ketchup to a tomato? Building and maintaining relationship with your clients, is your 2nd nature. You’re in for the big win; not reaching your targets is not an option for you. Take the growth of the clients and Kraft Heinz to the next level.
If you are able to lead, simplify and get things done, at Kraft Heinz we are transforming the food industry and we are looking for future leaders like you! Join us in our journey to become the best food company, growing a better world.
- Kraft Heinz Company guarantees you a fast career track like only a few companies can match.
- The world is yours. The opportunities are unlimited all around the globe and across functions.
- We always have career opportunities in Sales (All levels; Junior Account Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager)
Experience and personal skills
- Master's degree
- Speak fluent Dutch
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills
- Proven track record of leading, simplifying and getting things done as an owner
What we look for?
- Ownership – Thinks and acts like and owner
- Intellect – Data driven insights and results. Simplifies and Solves
- Intensity – Proactive and self-driven to add value
- Courage – Thinks big makes bold choices
- Engages – Attracts, retains, motivates talent
- Learning Agility – Potential to work in any Function
- Delivers – Output metrics as the ultimate measure
About the company
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the world’s leading marketers and producers of healthy, convenient and affordable foods, with a growing global portfolio of leading brands in three core categories: Ketchup & Sauces, Meals & Snacks and Infant/Nutrition.
As pioneer in the packaged foods industry, Kraft Heinz is famous for its iconic brands on six continents, showcased by Heinz Ketchup, the World’s Favorite Ketchup. Its leading brands enjoy number-one or number-two market positions in more than 50 countries.
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it’s our vision. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best processes and most importantly the best people.
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the Kraft Heinz Company has five business segments: North American Consumer Products, Europe, Asia/Pacific, U.S. Foodservice and the Rest of the World.
Founded in 1869, Heinz is a trusted name for consumers, a socially responsible employer that is making a positive difference in the community, and a great place to work.The Heinz Innovation Center develops products for the Heinz brands in Continental Europe: Heinz, Honig,
The Heinz Innovation Center develops products for the Heinz brands in Continental Europe: Heinz, Honig, Wijko, Amoy, Brinta, De Ruijter, Venz, Roosvicee and Karvan Cévitam.
- Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience
- Competitive bonus package