Accountant in Training
What impact will you make?
For our team in Maastricht we are looking for an
Accountant in Training. As an Accountant in Training, you
apply your study into practice. You develop yourself into
an Accountant of the future by delving into, for example,
Sustainability Reporting, IT Audit, Data Analytics or other
relevant topics. Within various teams you get the
opportunity to learn more about different customers in
How do you do this?
- Taking a closer look at business processes and how they ultimately lead to annual accounts;
- Conducting interviews with the customer to get the right insights;
- Auditing various items of the financial statements using innovative auditing techniques;
- Following lectures every Friday for your postmaster to become a Registered Accountant.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll receive a profit-sharing bonus. On top of your fixed salary. Continuous professional growth. Join our development program. A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically designed workstation and internet allowance. Work part-time (32 hours a week) or full-time (40-hours a week).
Be the true you
Naturally you are keen to discover and learn new things each day and you have an eye for
detail. But most importantly, be the true you. The one and only you. With your personal
strengths, view of the world and unique personality. You need the following qualifications
for the position of Accountant in Training:
- A HBO or WO diploma or are you in the final phase of your studies;
- The ability to speak and write fluently in English.