Are you looking for a challenging position in an international team? Combining data management with your background in- or affinity with product development, quality or food safety? Apply now!
What we ask
- Bachelor or equivalent level in food science, chemistry, and other life science field is preferred.
- 1 year experience related to QA/ R&D specification management system.
- Familiar and knowledge in dairy or beverage manufacturing process.
- Open minded, self-motivated, eager to learn, and dealing different stake holder to facilitate project execution, detail oriented, enjoy working on data, good Excel and computer operating skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and drive for results and clarity
What we offer
- Location: Innovation Centre Wageningen. the heart of FrieslandCampina's innovation, you'll be part of the Consumer Dairy specification team.
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow.
- Your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
The Data and specification Specialist is tasked to support the Project Management in deploying a global specification system (SAP PLM) by assessing the content, compiling and analyzing specification gaps, seek opportunities to harmonize data or processes, track the progress on status of actions according to plan.
The specialist will work closely together with the IT data specialists and R&D and QA key users. This to raise and track change requests for additional properties or processes required to run in SAP PLM. Next to this the specialist should facilitate change impact analysis on data and business processes.
This for several locations across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.