Junior Development Specialist
Junior Product Developer Specialized Nutrition – FrieslandCampina Innnovation Wageningen
At FrieslandCampina Innovation Specialized Nutrition, we challenge you to bring in your expertise to develop our next generation IFT ultra-premium nutritional concepts, products and processes. You make the connection between the needs of our vulnerable target group and our global capabilities in order to deliver high innovative solution to a demanding market in order to create maximum value.
Wat we vragen
As a Junior Product Developer, your tasks and responsibilities, amongst others, will be:
- Use your creativity and hands-on mentality to make projects significantly bigger or faster.
- Stimulate others to think in opportunities. Dare to ask critical questions
- Willing to take calculated risks & challenging existing practices
- Build and use a stakeholder network, both internal (product, nutrition, and process technology experts) within FC R&D and broader within FC (e.g. QA, QC, Supply Chain).
- Quickly pick up new knowledge: product and production / wow / stakeholders .
- Outside in view: how do competitors do it? Are there new technologies or methods to simplify our way of work?
- Participate in and lead projects to bring in creative solutions in adding value & reducing costs.
- Organize Pilot and Production trials in close collaboration with Supply Chain. Enable clearance/implementation of improved recipes.
- Analyze and interpret results both on lab scale as well as factory scale and report these in an academic style.
Wat we bieden
FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Within FrieslandCampina Innovation the compliance team improves current products and processes, for the total portfolio of Specialized Nutrition (from newborns to moms).
As a Junior Product Developer you will participate in optimization projects. In multidisciplinary teams you create and implement improved products. These projects have a Business-to-Consumer (Friso brand) focus and are part of the Compliance Roadmap.
We challenge you to bring in your expertise to maintain the compliance in an ever fluctuating landscape and to further improve the profitability of our products. You make the connection between consumer needs and process capabilities in order to deliver maximum value. You’re familiar with the functionality of the products we supply and understand the vulnerability of our target group.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
As a Junior Product Developer, you are part of the SN development team based in Wageningen, The Netherlands, consisting of about 50 people. This department is directly reporting into the business group of Specialized Nutrition with close connection to the corporate R&D department. Next to your direct team members you will closely work together with various colleagues from other disciplines across FrieslandCampina worldwide such as for example Supply Chain, Research, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs.