WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll be working with McKinsey’s Operations practice in Europe.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Our Manufacturing service line is part of our Operations Practice and helps leading companies in all industries develop and implement future-oriented lean manufacturing strategies. Our clients include leading companies worldwide from a wide range of industries. We offer their managements support and advice on strategic and operational questions relating to Manufacturing.
You will be part of our Operations Excellence Program (OEP), a two-year training program during which you will acquire the necessary knowledge to help companies achieve excellence in their operations. Along with other members of the OEP community, you will dedicate one day every other week to functional training and knowledge development under the leadership of our operations experts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work in teams of consultants providing expertise in engineering and manufacturing, helping clients to achieve new performance highs.
In this role, you will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of lean manufacturing and management approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also share your experience and insights with colleagues internationally, thereby expanding our knowledge and refining our approaches in the field of lean management.
Your application should be in English and include a cover letter, your CV, and your transcripts (high school, university, etc.) indicating all relevant grades.
- Master's degree and excellent academic record required
- Previous experience in operations, e.g. implementation of Lean Manufacturing concepts or Six Sigma, Digital Manufacturing
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Mobile and excited to take longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local language