Do you know what is important for graduates? What will be their first career steps? And are you the best Recruiter to sell and present NN in order to attract them?
This Graduate Recruitment job offers you a monthly salary of € 3065 - € 4379 depending on your knowledge and experience.
Your impact as Graduate Recruiter at NN
We are looking for a highly energetic and enthusiastic Graduate/Campus Recruiter to represent NN in the graduate market. As a Graduate/Campus Recruiter, you will be attracting the most talented graduates for our International Traineeship. This is a dynamic position that requires you to set up a targeted recruitment plan, host events at universities and our offices in order to select the best graduates for our NN Group Traineeship.
- Set up an annual recruitment plan, focusing on our top tier universities and targeted student groups
- Build up and maintain strong relationships with relevant student associations and develop and deliver events to generate high quality candidates
- Coordinate all on-campus and in-house activities including giving company presentations, office visits, networking events, etc
- Manage a high volume of candidates during the interview process, ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Build and develop strong relationships and work closely with relevant stakeholders within the company such as senior leaders, hiring managers and current trainees
- Masters Degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Customer focus with a professional and positive attitude
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- An independent, assertive and proactive worker, with multicultural awareness
- Ready to travel in NL and work outside of office hours for events
- A highly flexible person with a can-do attitude, problem solving mindset, demonstrating resilience during times of pressure
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own development path
You are more than a colleague and that is something we understand very well at NN. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At NN we give you the opportunity to select employee benefits that are important to you. For instance buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and your direct colleagues, you are able to work out of any location at any time. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits are (currently online) sports lessons and a special allowance to set up your home office and internet use. In addition, you will receive:
- Salary between € 3065 - € 4379, depending on your knowledge and experience
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%
- 194.4 hours of leave, based on a 36-hour week (that’s 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month, paid with your monthly salary
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel 7 days a week. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled for business and commuting
Because of Covid-19, all NN colleagues are currently working from home fully digitally. It is currently not yet clear when we can return to the office. The official location for this job is The Hague.
Will you be our new colleague?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think that you would be a good fit for the team at NN, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, you can reach out via phone or WhatsApp to Hugo van Zelm van Eldik, Manager Career Centre via 06 222 04484. Any questions about the process can be directed to Michèle Borsje via 0646360105.
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a contract from NN and we are not open to interim/freelance assignments and/or candidates or recruitment agencies. Thank you very much for your understanding.