Do you want to use the latest techniques in the field of data analytics? Then this is your job!
You will have the opportunity to further develop the Trading Analytics desk, with a focus on design and development of quantitative analyses. It is important to combine your knowledge of financial markets and quantitative techniques in order to develop pre-trade and post-trade models to support trading decisions. You are a sparring partner at the Trading Analytics Desk and you use the input for further development of the models. You are innovative, have good communication skills and have a drive to use the latest financial markets techniques.
Jouw afdeling binnen PGGM
The Trading Analytics desk is a new group within Treasury & Trading (T&T) and is part of the Unit Investments of PGGM. We are a young and enthusiast team that supports the PGGM Trading desk by building analytical investment tools. Using these tools transactions in bonds, interest rate derivatives, equities and currencies are analyzed. With the insights from these analyses, proposals are made to portfolio managers and traders which should lead to a more efficient execution of (new) transactions. We want to use innovative techniques, such as advanced analytics and machine learning, based on conventional and alternative data sources, in order to understand and optimize the trading process.
PGGM helps to take care of the pensions of around 4.4 million people in the Netherlands, managing over 291 billion in assets under management.
-A Master degree in Econometrics, Quantitative Economics or Mathematics;
- Experience with Python and machine learning for model development;
- Up to date with data technology, data management and innovation within the financial world;
- Able to operate independently and able to present and communicate the findings of your research;
- Team player, you are energized by building the Trading Analytics desk.
Wat wij bieden
We strive to realize a valuable future for our customers and do this with respect for people and the environment. Within this setting we offer you a challenging job with plenty of learning opportunities. PGGM offers a working environment that involves more than just money. We value an open and honest corporate culture. Working together, sharing knowledge and taking responsibility are our top priorities. Our flexible and high-quality employment conditions ensure the right balance between work and private life, whereby we have embraced hybrid working. A four day working week is possible in this job.
PGGM Investments offers competitive primary and secondary benefits packages, combined with robust terms of employment.
· A competitive compensation package including salary, entitlement to a performance bonus and a fixed year-end bonus of 7.5%;
· 8% holiday allowance;
· 29 vacation days, based on a 40-hour working week;
· A monthly mobility allowance based on commuting distance;
· A generous training budget for internal and external training courses;
· A good pension scheme as participant of PFZW pension fund;
· Company mobile phone and all associated facilities to be able to work flexibly(hybrid)
Do you want to make impact as a junior quantitative analyst and develop yourself into a fully skilled analytical professional? Then apply to join this ambitious team. If you have any questions, please contact Tijmen muller via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have incorporated a test as part of our hiring process for this role.
We know that there are many parties who wish to search with us or who are keen to offer their services for this vacancy, but at PGGM we recruit new colleagues ourselves. We therefore do not appreciate and will not consider unsolicited approaches for recruitment & selection or CVs.