Wat ga je doen
As Management Assistant you have a broad function and the full responsibility for the management support of Director Pon IT and Pon IT management team. You align and work closely with the CIO, the management team of Pon IT (Common IT Services) and the IT Leadership Team.
Context and scope
You are in the lead to take care of secretarial support of Pon IT, the CIO, the Security & Privacy Officer, the Director Data & Analytics and the Lead Architect. You report to the MD Pon IT.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage multiple calendars and plan, schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, presentations and events
- Prepare and organize MT meetings proactively, take minutes and monitor the actions as agreed
- Office management tasks
- Coordinate and schedule meetings of the IT Leadership Team
- Organize Pon IT events / meetings / hangouts
- Maintain (confidential) files and/or records
- Point of contact for facility services
- Organize and book travel and accommodation for the CIO, Security Officer and Lead Architect and Management team of Pon IT
Wat vragen we van jou
- Passion to Perform: proactive and precise
- Trust to act: dealing with confidential company information and processes
- Responsible: Working compliantly and securely
- Make it fun: Organize and participate in the Pon IT organization with energy
- Customer satisfaction
- Calendar management and priority setting
You are customer focused and have great organizational skills. You are proactive and accurate, you are a multitasker and can handle ambiguity. You have a focus on collaboration with other colleagues and a good relationship with them. You communicate timely, clear and to the point. You have a strong personality and are able to express your own opinion, based on clear argumentation.
- Bachelor level or equivalent by experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with google applications
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing)
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with management support on board level in a big company
- Worked in an international context before
Wat bieden wij
What do we offer
In addition to a very nice job within a dynamic company, we of course offer you even more:
- A competitive salary
- A performance bonus of max 8%
- A travel card from ‘Shuttel’
- A cell phone and laptop
- An ‘individual choice budget’, consisting of: 8% holiday allowance, 13 extra-statutory leave days, € 300 gross employer contribution ONVZ (if applicable) and € 600 gross employer contribution private lease on an annual basis
- A good pension scheme from Pon
- The opportunity to influence your working hours, travel time and workplace by means of "Smart Working"
- The possibility to work on your development through our summer and winter labs, but also through training and following various courses
- Participation in Pon Fit activities, such as bootcamps, running events, golf clinics, hockey, etc.
- The possibility to make use of the collective health insurance (ONVZ) (with discount)
- Staff discount on Pon's own products and services with a maximum of € 500 per year.
Over de organisatie
Audi, Swapfiets, LEASE A BIKE, Gazelle, Check, Volkswagen, Caterpillar and Greenwheels. Indeed, well-known brands. But did you also know that these are a number of brands that belong to Pon? Pon is one of the largest family businesses in the Netherlands and an international trade and service organization in the field of mobility. Worldwide, more than 14,000 colleagues work at Pon in 40 countries. If you choose Pon, you also choose 'the world of Pon' in which passion for our strong brands and entrepreneurship are central. Our tough brands require enterprising people. By this we mean people who have the passion to perform and who strive for results. That is why we offer our people freedom, trust and many responsibilities. People who enjoy working perform better and come up with new ideas. Need more information? Check out our corporate movie and website.
Application procedure and further information
Do you want to join us? Please send us your cv and motivation letter via our application form.
You will have two or three interviews with colleagues. After the two interviews you will discuss the employment conditions with HR.
Note: Pre-employment screening may be performed.