Join a group of young professionals in developing innovative applications that explore the boundaries of our digital era in your daily job, while developing your leadership skills together in the Young Professional Program IT also known as YPPIT.
As Business Analyst you give the right specifications to the development team so they can realize applications that support a great customer experience.
You and your job
As a Business Analyst your daily responsibility is to gather requirements and describe specifications for the application your squad has to develop. You contribute to developing new and improving existing applications that are critical to our customers’ experience. In addition, together with other Young Professionals you work on a business challenge that deals with a broader topic involving Rabobank’s our sustainable growth plan.
- Together with Medusa we developed the customer journey for additional payoffs
- The business challenge we solved was to create a great customer experience in the payoff process
- With your self-service payoff app, this problem of a customer was solved
Facts & Figures
- 40 hours a week
- 2 Business challenges in the Young Professional Program IT
- 9.5 million customers around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Gather requirements from the business
- Describe features and user stories with the specifications of the applications
- Support the development team on a function level in their development
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Area Services of the Tribe Business Lending.
‘Success is best when it’s shared. Business challenges are picked up as a team and solution designs are created by the team. Results are created by picking the brain of a specialist, communicating with the business and aligning the best possible outcome. Therefore, you never work alone at Rabobank. ‘
The people in 10 squads of our Area Services are responsible for all Service processes for Business Loans for end-customers and bank employees. Working together is the way we work; as 1 passionate team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members, and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work, and do business.
You and your talent
- A bachelor or master degree, or an equivalent working / thinking level
- Affinity with software development, and already some experience with the programming language
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Feedback makes you stronger
- Focus on the solution
- Adaptive to changing situations
This is what we offer you
- Most of all, we offer you a rich learning experience, while you advance your career towards an expert in your field
- A gross monthly salary starting at € 3.300 in function scale 7
- Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- An extra budget of 10% of your gross monthly salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings, or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- A personal development budget of € 1,400-
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Junior Business Analyst YPPIT based on a 40-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Kim Schenkenberg, Campus Recruiter, via Kim.Schenkenberg@rabobank.nl
- The interview experience will be virtual, and consists of two steps.
- A technical assessment and/or a personality assessment is part of the selection process.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.
- Do you want to know more about YPPIT? You can find more information on IT - Careers at Rabobank. Check also the video's for the experience of previous YPP'ers!