For our HQ in Zeist we are looking for an HR Assistant. In this role you will report to the HR Shared Services Manager and you will be part of the Shared Services team based in Zeist.
Full employee lifecycle administration:
- Manage and respond to all employee queries; provide consistent policy and process advice, filtering and redirecting as appropriate
- New Starter documentation – offer packs including contracts, cover letters, all associated paperwork, benefits & Workday (HR System)
- Contractual changes – all associated paperwork (inclusive of benefits) and related payroll documentation and amendments
- Exit paperwork – produce and process all associated paperwork including Workday (HR System)
- Other documentation relating to employment, such as maternity confirmation, relocation, references, long service and ad hoc requests from employees
- Manage and process all payroll documentation to tight deadlines in line with outsourced payroll provider • Organize and manage efficient electronic filing system for key HR documentation, including maintaining employee files
- Liaise with payroll to solve pay related issues
- Workday administration and ownership.
- Manage and organise appointments with Company Doctor.
- Manage lease car changes.
- Provide additional support on specific HR projects or reports as and when required (such as lease cars, absenteeism, FTE reports etc).
To qualify for the position of HR Assistant you need to have:
- Bachelor / Master Degree (HR, P&O or equivalent)
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a must
- HR experience in a fast-paced and progressive environment
- A genuine interest in the management of human resources full cycle
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organizing skills (ability to work at pace, work well under pressure and juggle several tasks simultaneously)
- Ability to work well with others to achieve common goals
- Ability to demonstrate proactiveness; work on own initiative and make decisions whenever necessary (judgment)
- Excellent interpersonal & influencing skills to provide advice to clients
- Must have intermediate working knowledge of MS Office applications
About the company
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the world’s leading marketers and producers of healthy, convenient and affordable foods, with a growing global portfolio of leading brands in three core categories: Ketchup & Sauces, Meals & Snacks and Infant/Nutrition.
As pioneer in the packaged foods industry, Kraft Heinz is famous for its iconic brands on six continents, showcased by Heinz Ketchup, the World’s Favorite Ketchup. Its leading brands enjoy number-one or number-two market positions in more than 50 countries.
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it’s our vision. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best processes and most importantly the best people.
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the Kraft Heinz Company has five business segments: North American Consumer Products, Europe, Asia/Pacific, U.S. Foodservice and Rest of World.
Founded in 1869, Heinz is a trusted name for consumers, a socially responsible employer that is making a positive difference in the community, and a great place to work.
The Heinz Innovation Center develops product for the Heinz brands in Continental Europe: Heinz, Honig, Wijko, Amoy, Brinta, De Ruijter, Venz, Roosvicee and Karvan Cévitam. The focus of this internship will be on 3 core Heinz products.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Zeist
- A capacity test is part of our procedure
- Reward information: Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience; Competitive salary scheme plus bonus and benefits;
What will we deliver to you;
- High Accountability – real autonomy
- Real Meritocracy – the best succeed
- Goal Setting – rigorous and aligned
- Careers – promote from within
- Winning – create a legacy of success