EMEA Programme Manager Consulting
EMEA Consulting is responsible for selling and delivering services through the deployment of solutions to meet customers business demands.
Consultants within EMEA Consulting Project Management Office are highly skilled Programme Managers with a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions to enable full business benefit realization, for major accounts. We are growing fast and have an immediate requirement for additional Programme Mangers who have excellent senior customer facing skills, coupled with delivery experience utilizing Oracle products in a multinational context.
Oracle Consulting is the place for someone looking for a career, working with complex and rapidly evolving business solutions and delivery programmes, where they will be constantly challenged. You will have the opportunity to work at the front end of some of the world's leading organisations that use Oracle solutions and be part of an organisation of smart, customer focused minded people.
- Lead full programme delivery for large client initiatives.
- Primary interfaces with senior client stakeholders, frequently to the main programme or customer boards, regarding programme status, budget, scope and issues.
- Working with the account teams to scope required effort and define appropriate timelines.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through successful realisation of business benefits and address business drivers.
- Providing effective communication of programme status, plans, issues, timelines, and budgets, at all levels internally and externally.
- Accountable for the programme’s financial performance.
- Exercise scope management/control respecting the client, team, and partners. Whilst developing appropriate risk and contingency plans.
- Assure process compliance with all regulatory and procedural requirements.
- Provide leadership to manage activities for cross functional teams and coordinate implementation plans with internal and external resources (domestic/international teams)
- Client satisfaction
- Programme success based on internal key process indicators
- Contribute to ensuring Group targets are achieved
- Programme financial KPI’s
Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills a must, whilst operating at senior levels internally and externally.
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet provide leadership in complex problems.
- Logical approach to problem solving and excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and create organisational harmony whilst ensuring programme deliverables are met.
- Proven track record of meeting programme timeliness/deliverables and attention to detail, process, deadlines and quality results.
- Proven track record of working with virtual teams of different cultures establishing distributed delivery
- Demonstrated success with customers during initiative assessment, programme planning, development, training, implementation and realisation.
- With at least five years experience, as a Programme Manager/Director in the delivery of international programmes (e.g. more than 5 countries), in excess of 8m.€.in services.
Required education and experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Qualifications, e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, etc.
- Extensive experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a software professional services organization or consulting background
- Exposure to international programme delivery.
- Experience in managing large consulting or services engagements
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environment with both internal and external factors.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills – comfortable presenting as developing complex technical solutions.
- Willingness to travel as this is a key requirement of the role.
About this company
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Learn more about Oracle http://oracle.com/us/corporate
For more information mail to email@example.com