Technical Sales Account Manager(Based in Dublin, Ireland)
Oracle Direct is our EMEA Inside sales organisation selling all OracleTechnology solutions and services. This truly multicultural line of business has grown rapidly in last 10 years from 40 to over 1,000 people and has become the Talent Development Centre for EMEA. Successful candidates will be offered world class training + structured career development to ensure you reach your maximum potential as a Technology sales professional. Oracle’s Future Business Leaders and Sales Stars are developed from the” Talent Pool” of Oracle Direct, offering unparalleled future career opportunities within the Oracle global organisation. The primary focus of this exciting new role is to sell Oracle Technology solutions to existing Oracle customers and prospecting for new customers in the UK Market.
Skilss and Expertise
- Works in an agreed and coordinated manner with the Oracle Technology Field Sales representatives in UK territory.
- Provides specific Technology product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory.
- Generating and following up on opportunities, including qualifying and prioritizing opportunities with new and existing accounts.
- Interacts with sales team(s) (incl. Pre-sales & I-tech) to architect the solution and develop and execute solutions strategies for market.
- Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities.
- Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility.
- Presents/demonstrates Oracle Technology solutions to high-level clients.
- Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
- Maximising the use of existing resources (I.e. Business DevelopmentGroup, Partners, etc.) in the execution of demand generation activities and coverage of the territory.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in an IT sales environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiating and closing skills with prospects and customers.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle Technology competitors an advantage butnot necessary.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems within accounts and in complex businessenvironments.
- Thorough understanding of the sales process /cycle.
- Team player who can motivate and lead. Fluency in English is essential.
- Coaching, mentoring and training skills.
- Presentation and product demonstration experience.
What we offer
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including intensiveFoundation Training course, IT, product, sales and personal skills developmenttraining)
- Challenging, dynamic, and fun working environment
- Competitive, performance related salary
About this company
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems: - Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility - Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management - Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options also give customers unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack, allowing them to build the best infrastructure for their enterprise. Learn more about Oracle http://oracle.com/us/corporate
For more information and apply, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org