For JDs, MDs, PhDs and postdocs interested in a consulting career
Why Work at Bain?
Advanced degree holders (JDs, MDs, and PhDs) bring unique and valuable perspectives to our casework. Your expertise, eagerness to learn, and problem-solving abilities will drive change for our clients from day one—but you won’t do it alone.
You’ll join a collaborative and supportive network of digital innovators to deliver extraordinary results for our clients as they define the future of their industries. We believe in equipping our people to prepare for the future and develop their careers. You’ll build a CEO skillset through projects spanning industries, and you’ll get to work on projects related to your field of study. Our global training programs, created by Bainies, and our culture of mentorship, will guide you through the most meaningful stages in your career.
We never let one another fail. It’s a simple motto, but one we live by every day. If you’re interested in joining colleagues who challenge, support and inspire one another, take a bold step forward and apply.
What We Look For
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- A robust analytical skill set
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Endless curiosity and a penchant for challenging the impossible
- Willingness to travel to some of the world’s great cities
- Fluency in English (select an office below to see any other language requirements)
Eligibility and Application Information
To apply, you'll need to submit the following items, plus any office-specific requirements:
- Resume/CV (Word doc or PDF files only)
- Educational background information
- Work experience
- Relevant test scores