As a Graduate Analyst you will become part of our Business Process Services team which provides a range of Business Operations services to clients across multiple industry sectors. You will be assigned to a client engagement where you will work alongside experienced Cognizant employees delivering solutions to gain experience from practice.
Your 1st assignment could involve any combination of business requirements gathering and analysis or project management support.The BPS practice is growing fast and is an accelerating mix of knowledge areas and experience. We work with clients in the frontlines to take them to new frontiers of efficiency.
Your role as junior business analyst / junior consultant
We are looking for a graduate who is interested in learning business process analysis, requirements definitions, Sales and Service Processes, functional design, system configuration and development.
You will be directly working with our clients on business improvements, requirements gathering and process development. You will be part of a dynamic team delivering state of the art solutions to our clients.
Training, support and coaching
Prior to start your client engagement, you will attend a 3 week European graduates Introduction Program in Spain to ensure you have a solid understanding of Cognizant’s culture and processes. The first 18 months you have the opportunity for further training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we’ll assign a mentor to ensure you get all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
The induction program normally starts in January, April or September. After the induction program you will receive:- Business process and requirements analyses- Customer Contact and Interaction Management
- Min. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business & IT, Computer Science, Computer or Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems other related majors;
- (Preferably) demonstrated ability to program;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (in Dutch AND in English)
- Nil or maximum 1,5 years relevant work experience after graduation;
- You must be authorized and eligible to work freely in the EU.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization;
- An open, international and multicultural environment;
- Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professipoponal development;
- The opportunity to work for large multinational clients.