As a Graduate Analyst you will become part of our AIM team which provides a full range of data and analytic services to clients across multiple industry sectors. You will be assigned to a client engagement where you will work alongside experienced Cognizant employees delivering BI solutions to gain experience from practice.
Analytics & Information Management (AIM)
AIM is one of the world’s biggest BI practices (20.000+ colleagues) and well known for her ability to execute, thought leadership and client focus. We have a broad range of experience in different functional areas like Customer Analytics, Big Data, Data Governance and others. Although we are big, towards our employees we act in small communities where everybody knows each other.
Your role as Junior Business Analyst / Junior Business Intelligence consultant in AIM
You will be involved in all parts of a full lifecycle BI project, from gathering and understanding the end-user analytics needs, over functional design, architecting the solution, as well as supervising the detailed technical design, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover. All done closely together with your Project/Scrum team helping you to grow further.
Training, Support and Coaching
Prior to starting your first client engagement, you will attend a New Hire Training Program for graduates abroad to ensure you have a solid understanding of Cognizant’s culture and processes. You will have the opportunity for further training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals, like Working with different cultures, Requirement gathering, Project management, Agile development and many more.
After the new hire training you will spend up to 3 months, learning all ins & outs of a BI tool!
- At one of our BI tool partners
- Get a full training in reporting or data warehousing (depending on your background)
- Be part of their Presales/Professional Services team.
Next to that you could get trained in multiple subjects such as R-programming, Mining Massive Data Sets, Machine Learning and lots more, depending on your personal interests.
New hire training normally starts in January, April or in September. These are also the moments when you will start your career in Cognizant. In addition to your day to day project manager and your AIM supervisor, we will assign a mentor from another Cognizant practice to ensure you get all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
Do you have:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business & IT, such as Computer Science, Econometrics, Mathematics, Psychology majors and other related majors.
- (Preferably) experience in analytical toolsets like Matlab, SPSS, SAS, Excel (advanced user)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Language skills: Dutch and English (preferably also French)
- Nil or maximum 1 year work experience
- You must be authorized and eligible to work freely in the EU
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization
- An open, international and multicultural environment
- Access to further training through our Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development
- The opportunity to work for large multinational clients.