As a Graduate Analyst you will become part of our European Intelligent Automation team which provides a full range of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning services to clients across industry sectors. You will be assigned to client engagements and practice development activities where you will work alongside experienced Cognizant employees in order to learn from their experiences.
Cognizant Intelligent Automation
Cognizant’s Intelligent Automation team provides consulting and implementation services to clients in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our teams work closely with clients onsite to structure their problems and design Intelligent Automation solutions for their business. In doing this we make use of our global repository of methodologies, tools, global best practices and proven business solutions. The Intelligent Automation team is part of our Emerging Business Accelerator (EBA) which reports directly to our CEO. The EBA identifies, nurtures and grows promising concepts, technologies and business models within the company and seeks to leverage them across the full organization.
Your role as junior business analyst
As our European consulting team now starts to grow, we are looking for bright and eager graduates to join us as (junior) Business Analyst. In this position you are responsible for supporting our consulting teams with:
- Information gathering and analysis
- Business analysis and project management support
- Assisting in the presentation of recommendations and solution designs
- Conducting Proof of Concepts
You will be directly working with our clients as part of a dynamic team.
Training, support and coaching
As part of your on-boarding program a 3 week New Hire Training Program for graduates in Valladolid, Spain to ensure you have a solid understanding of Cognizant’s culture and processes. During your career with us you have the opportunity for further training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we’ll assign a mentor to ensure you get all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
- A master’s degree in Business, Economics, Econometrics, Information Technology or related studies
- A specialization / special interest in Business and Technology Innovation
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to pursue a career in Intelligent Automation consulting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (in Dutch and in English)
- Interested and have the ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Willingness to travel if required
- Are you on top of that also ambitious, pro-active, entrepreneurial and flexible?
- You must have a European passport to apply!
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization
- An open, international and multicultural environment
- Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development
- The opportunity to work for large multinational clients
More on the EBA and Intelligent Automation
"Our Emerging Business Accelerator (EBA) helps identify trends and ideas—incubating the most promising ones across new technologies, delivery models and markets."
Francisco D'Souza, March 2014
Businesses today exist in an era of globalization, hyper-competitiveness and ever accelerating business cycles. To succeed in this environment, today’s top level objectives for most enterprises include reducing operational complexity, the need to become more agile and the imperative to innovate at a higher pace and lower cost. Among all the various levers organizations can pull to help achieve these results, smart technologies, or what Cognizant refers to as Intelligent Automation, are among the most versatile and effective.
There are many places to look for opportunities to apply Intelligent Automation. In many organizations, there are still lots of existing processes that require manual workarounds, where smart people are engaged in limited-value, rote and repetitive manual process steps. These include back offices, processing centers, swivel-seat activities and interfaces between legacy and newer, digital front end applications.
Compared to many other approaches such as wholesale system migrations, new ERP solutions or even many process re-engineering efforts, Intelligent Automation can be implemented fast, against limited cost. The value of Intelligent Automation includes: reduced cost, scalability, improved accuracy and consistency, faster processing, better use of human efforts, improved compliance and audit trail and faster ROI.