Working for Vattenfall (Nuon) means being part of one of the leading international Energy companies in the Northern and Eastern part of Europe. Together with our 1300 IT colleagues we play a central role in supporting and improving internal and external business processes.
Ever considered working for an Energy Company?
Vattenfall is in the transition to become fossil free in one generation, and we need your IT skills to make this happen!
The fast changing world around us, the speed of technology which disrupts the energy market and the big impact it has on society and customer expectations, needs our respond with digitalization, innovation and agility.
As a junior Agile Engineer SAP IS-U you will work in a dynamic environment where innovation is part of our DNA. You will play a central role in one of the Agile teams within Vattenfall IT and will be developing, delivering and maintaining client specific SAP solutions and use of new technologies.
You have an end-to-end responsibility in the Agile delivery cycle:
- Challenge, advise our business and the business value and define acceptance criteria.
- Define technical solutions, define testing criteria (testable product)
- Create, test and demonstrate a shippable product by programming, scripting and application configuration.
- Deploy and release a shippable product into production
- Ensure automated monitoring and proactive alerting of customer journeys
- You will work in a cross-skilled team and report to a senior project manager
- You have experience in software development and would like to learn more!
- You have a Bachelor/master thinking level and max two years experience in software development
- You can take ownership, seek cooperation are flexible and communicative
Qualifications and personal characteristics
- University or College of Higher Education degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or related subjects (or comparable training)
- Highly developed communication skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Dutch is mandatory for this position and you’re fluent in English
- Leadership skills and structured way of working
- Interest in integrating (mobile) applications and backend-systems
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20.000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
Vattenfall IT is part of the Strategic Development department. We accelerate the journey to become fossil free within one generation. We have a view of the future, and together with the business set the path for Vattenfall. Every day, we deliver to make sure that Vattenfall runs ever more effectively and efficiently. We drive initiatives for Vattenfall through collaboration: within Strategic Development; with our colleagues in the business; and with outside partners. Trust from our stakeholders; holistic perspective; and strong competence are key assets and critical success factors.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter. For more questions about the process, you are welcome to contact Hans Geus via firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
We look forward to your application!